Want to set benchmarks and an action plan to improve how your business is found online?
Here is how we can help
- Document your current visibility online
- Identify best practices that are and are not being applied
- Establish benchmark metrics
- Devise an action plan
- Chart a path forward with clarity and direction
We look to work with you to improve your business’ online presence
Where to start?
Here are some digital audits.
You have a website, but you have no idea how it is contributing to your business. Do you find yourself asking these questions;
- Can people find it when they are looking online?
- Is your website still search engine optimized?
- How does your website online visibility compare to your competitors?
- Is it optimized for mobile visitors?
This audit provides an assessment of your website identifying
- Compliance with basic SEO best practices of the HTML code and on-page content.
- Document current ranking and visibility of your website
- Document account access and setup of Google accounts (Analytics, AdWords, Search Console).
- Competitive comparison of 3 businesses website visibility
- Competitive comparison of 3-5 search terms
A list of actionable recommendations to help improve identified items is part of the final report.
Your business has a website, Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram account.
Now you are asking
- Are there other channels we should be using? (Google myBusiness listing, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor)
- How big is our following on these profiles?
- What is our online reputation like?
- How do we respond to reviews online?
- What benchmarks should we set to measure if we are getting value from our social media channels?
This audit looks to inventory and document the different businesses profiles, the state of content and level of followers. A list of actionable recommendations to help improve identified profiles is provided.